2. COMPANY’S COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
In order to provide you with particular services, we may ask you to provide us with certain details or information about you. Information that you submit through our Services include:
- Basic contact details, including name and email. We collect basic contact details to communicate with you, including marketing to you.
- Any other information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Contact Us web form.
Some features of the Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
- Unique device identifier
- Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet
- IP address
- Browser type
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services
- Operating system
- Log data
- Precise location
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data and ad impressions
We use the information we collect automatically to tailor features and content to you, market to you and run analytics and better understand user interaction with the Services.
We may obtain information about you from outside sources. Such information may include information from third parties that you choose to share with us, such as:
- LinkedIn, which is used to engage with potential investors and other collaborators
- Greenhouse Software, Inc., which is used to collect and process your application for employment
- When you choose to interact with us on our social media platforms, including Twitter
We are not responsible or liable for the accuracy of the information provided to us by third parties and are not responsible for any third party’s policies or practices. See Section 6 below for more information.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
3. HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, the Company may share your information with third parties. Such circumstances may include:
- With vendors or other service providers, such as
- Cloud storage providers
- IT service management vendors
- Email marketing services vendors
- Public relations service vendors
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/ or its users
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including any portal features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule. For example, in the Internet Explorer menu bar, select: Tools > Internet Options > Browsing History > Delete to view manual and automatic options.
If you have questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
5. SOCIAL FEATURES
Certain features of the Services permit you to initiate interactions between the Services and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access the Company’s pages on certain third-party platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/ or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both the Company and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Services and the third-party service. For more information on third-party websites and platforms, see Section 6.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
7. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
8. INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Services are designed for users in the United States only and are not intended for users located outside the United States.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US